In the absence of Dale McKain our Club's Secretary, these notes were provided concerning the business of our May meeting.
There were 15 members and guest in attendance.
- Discussed was the upcoming - Eight Annual Fly Fishing Fair on June 18.
- Treasurer Dr. Doug reported that we have a little over $1200 in funds in our bank account and the meeting's needed funds bag.
- Diane told us about her 2016 Youth Fly Tying Class and their excursion to an area pond to test their creation from the tyers' bench.
- Daniel has found a good lake for bass fishing and thinks it would make a good fishing outing for club member to try out.
- Daniel Biggs gave the evening program of a video presentation of fly fishing highlights from around the world. This was not one of his personal video, but very interesting.
- Report is, Bennington Lake is producing some nice fishing time if you have a raft, pontoon boat, float tube. Green Wooley Buggers and/or anything yellow works well trolling.
- Fly boxes this evening (door prize and raffle) went to Herb and Doug. Enjoy
Tom Craig – Vice President
Doug Coe – Treasurer
Dale McKain – Secretary - Blogmaster
Dave Stemmer – PROJECT HEALING WATERS Coordinator